Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins
Serves : 2
2 small Chicken Breasts
2 vine ripened tomatoes
2 heaped tabs tinned or frozen salad crisp sweetcorn
1 carrot peeled and grated
good handful sliced cucumber
3 large handfuls shredded cos lettuce or lettuce of your choice
1 onion sliced
1 pepper (capsicum) sliced
seasoning to taste
small pot low fat natural yoghurt
piri piri sauce to taste
1. Grill the chicken without any oil until cooked through and set aside to cool.
2. Meanwhile, boil the eggs until hard boiled (approx 10 minutes), drain and cool under a tap. Set aside.
3. Assemble all the remaining salad ingredients in a large decorative salad bowl.
4. Chop the chicken and add to the salad.
5. Toss the salad well to mix in. Peel and slice the eggs. Arrange the eggs on top.
6. In the yoghurt pot, add the piri piri to taste (I used Nando's Piri Piri Sauce Hot with 1 heaped tabs). Mix well.
7. Season the salad and serve. Pour the dressing over and enjoy.
Healthy and delicious all in one Salad with Grilled Chicken, hard boiled eggs, lettuce, crispy sweetcorn, peppers, carrot, cucumber, tomatoes and onion. Serve with a healthy piri piri low fat yoghurt dressing.